Would you like to come work with us?
Registered in the famous and beautiful country of Rwanda in 2021, we are a remote and distributed team that is growing. We are looking for Interns and contract staff to help us with our mission and vision.
Being able to use WordPress (or willing to learn), write reports and documentation is a core requirement of our work!
What we offer:
- Friendly team
- Work remotely or on-site where required
- Flexible hours
Student Interns (Remote & Non-Remote).
Customer Support Officer (Onsite)
We are looking for folks to join us as part of the crew at How Do You Tech Ltd.
Your job will include:
- Processing incoming mails for and managing our virtual mailbox members
- Assisting and solving people’s problems in our ticket system (customer support)
- Writing documentation (sourcing, compiling, summarizing and documenting a targeted list of specific hdytech questions daily)
- Finding and reporting bugs in our system
- Taking on Website/Application building projects when required (this is a plus)
- Updating content on clients’ website when requested
- Teaching digital skills to newbies
- Providing friendly and professional customer support!
We are looking for a friendly, motivated human who is excited to help How Do You Tech’s mission which includes:
- Supporting businesses in Rwanda with a virtual mailbox service
- Providing accurate, useful, correct and timely answers to problems and challenges in tech for Africans
- Making the internet useful for everyone regardless of their ability
- Building useful and functional digital platforms for clients on demand or with a willingness to learn how to
- Internally supporting each other to build a strong team
- Able to teach others what you know and have learnt is a must
We require excellent communication skills and a team-centric attitude. Every teammate brings a unique perspective to the table and we look forward to including yours!
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and in three paragraphs tell us who you are, what your skills are, and what value you can bring to the team as well as any other information that needs to be addressed based on the information in our requirements section.
Add the word “Rabbits” to your closing salutation.